These homemade Keto Cheesecake Bars are extremely easy to make and perfect for any occasion. This low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free version is an easy alternative to your beloved NY cheesecake.
- 1 bag of No Sugar Cookie Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sweetener
(You can make your own or just use your favorite sugar free jam/jelly)
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit, pictured we used blueberries.
- 1 tbsp water
Place fruit and water in a small saucepan and bring to medium heat.
Once bubbling, reduce heat slightly and use a wooden spoon to muddle and mash the fruit.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat for 15 minutes, occasionally mashing fruit to combine. Turn off heat and add optional add-ins at this point (cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener).
Remove from heat and transfer to a clean jar or container to cool thoroughly. Store in the fridge up to 2 weeks
- Preheat oven t0 350°F.
- Prepare no sugar cookie mix as directed on package.
- Pat dough on the bottom of a 7x11 baking dish.
- Blind bake the dough for 10 minutes* optional.
- Top with the cream cheese filling, spread on top of the crust.