Chocolate Filled Crescents
These chocolate filled crescents are sure to satisfy a sweet tooth! They are lowcarb, sugar free and gluten free!
What you need:
- 1 batch of Dough Mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips, melted
Bake This Way:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare one batch of the Dough Mix as directed on package.
- Roll out dough on flat, nonstick surface (we like to use a silicon mat) into a rectangular shape about 1/4” thick.
- Cut rectangle into 8 equal pieces, then each piece in half to make triangles. Makes about 16 pieces.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave in 30 second increments, mixing in between and then spread onto the dough.
- Roll the triangles from widest part of the dough to the thinnest and sightly curve the ends to make a crescent shape.
- Arrange the croissants on a lined baking sheet and spray the tops lightly with avocado oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until croissants are golden brown.
- Remove, cool and enjoy!