Cinnamon Coffee Crumb Cake
Who doesn't enjoy a scrumptious crumb cake! Perfectly moist and topped with a crumble that is just right in texture, this recipe is a classic and one you're sure to fall in love with.
What you need:
For the crumb topping:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar replacement
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
For the cake:
- 1 pack Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Make the crumb topping by mixing all the ingredients until fully combined with a fork. Keep the mixture as large crumbles, do not over-mix. Store it in the freezer until ready to use.
- For the cake, combine and stir cake mix, butter, eggs, milk & vanilla in a bowl until well blended.
- Spread the batter evenly into a 8x8 or 7x11 baking dish/cake pan.
- Top the cake mix with your crumb topping by pinching the mixture between your fingers.
- Gently tap the crumbs down into the batter with your fingertips.
- Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours and begin to check it at 45 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.