Coconut Crusted Chocolate Pie
Turn the Coconut Macaroon Cookie mix into a pie crust! Nothing quite like a pie filled with sugar-free chocolate pudding and sprinkled with bakers chocolate.
What you need:
- 1 Coconut Macaroon Cookie mix
- 1 sugar-free chocolate pudding package
- sugar free chocolate bar to top with shavings
- Prepare the cookie mix as directed on package.
- Press the dough onto the bottom of your pan and bake according to directions on package.
- While the crust bakes, prepare your homemade or store baught filling.
- Once out of the oven pat the center down lightly to create a defined crevice for the filling. Pour chocolate pudding (or flavor of choice) into center. Spread the pudding and place in refrigerator to cool for at least an hour prior to cutting into.
- Top with chocolate shavings or whipped cream.