Cranberry Orange Cake
This Cranberry Orange Cake is the perfect festive dessert! It is easy to make, moist and loaded with tart cranberries and orange flavor. It is then covered in a simple orange glaze sprinkled with pomegranate seeds.
For the Cake:
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp orange extract (or 1 tsp orange zest)
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 3 drops orange extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp water/milk, or to reach desired consistency
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Tear open one bag of the Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- Combine the egg, butter, milk & extract until well blended.
- Gently fold the cranberries into the batter.
- Spray or butter your bundt pan & pour batter in.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean with some moist crumbs.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan then invert onto a wire rack or serving plate and cool completely before drizzling with the orange glaze.