Cranberry Pecan Triangle Bars
These keto cranberry pecan bars are made with the [No] Sugar Cookie Mix crust and is the perfect recipe to add to your holiday baking list!
What you need:
For the Crust:
- [No] Sugar Cookie Mix
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
For the Filling:
- 1¼ Cups Pecans, Toasted and Coarsely Chopped
- ¾ Cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries, Coarsely Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar Replacement
- 5 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, letting ends extend above pan.
- Lightly coat parchment paper in pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare the crust by combining the [No] Sugar Cookie Mix and butter. Use a hand mixer and mix until the dough turns into small beads.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes or just until edges are lightly browned.
- Place the pan on a wire rack to cool while making the filling.
- For the filling, mix pecans and cranberries in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes.
- Drizzle evenly over pecans and cranberries to cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for easier cutting.
- Remove from the pan.
- First cut into squares. Then cut squares in half to form triangles.