Keto Gingerbread Cookies
Are you ready for a delicious gluten free and keto Gingerbread Cookie recipe? We are bringing you the best with low carb ingredients spiced with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, allspice and a brown sugar replacement.
What You Need:
- 1 No Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar replacement
- 2 tsp Gingerbread Latte Syrup from Skinny Mixes
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger (add 1 tsp more if not using syrup)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Tear open one bag of the No Sugar Cookie Mix.
- Add in the dry ingredients; cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, ground cloves & allspice.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter & brown sugar replacement until soft and creamy.
- Add in the egg and sugar free syrup and mix until well blended.
- Combine the dry mix to the butter mixture and again mix until you form a cookie dough.
- After the dough is made, wrap it in plastic wrap or parchment paper and refrigerate it for at least an hour. Chilling is required.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and roll out in between parchment paper, until 1/4" thick.
- Cut into shapes. Place shapes 1" apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Re-roll dough scraps until all the dough is shaped.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely prior to removing from the tray.