Low Carb Biscuits
Indulge in the perfect low-carb treat with our delectable biscuit recipe made using our exclusive dough mix. These biscuits are a delightful blend of savory flavors and a fluffy, buttery texture that's hard to resist. These low-carb biscuits are the ideal companion for breakfast, brunch, or any meal where you crave a warm, comforting side. Savor the taste of homemade goodness without the guilt.
What You Need:
- 1 Dough Mix, 1 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Optional: add 1/ tsp of garlic, thyme or any of your favorite spices
Bake This Way:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix the wet ingredients.
- Now, combine both the wet and dry ingredients and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a medium-sized scoop, drop portions of the biscuit mixture onto a lined baking sheet. Spray top with a bit of avocado oil, or brush with egg white. Makes 8.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden.