Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
It's Peanut Butter Jelly time!! There is something so comforting about PB&J that we had to create a low keto-friendly recipe. These sugar-fee and low-carb peanut putter & jelly bars are made with our Peanut Butter Cookie Mix. We like to use raspberry or strawberry jelly for the center - you can use your favorite.
What you need:
- 1 Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Jelly, any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Cookie Mix as directed on package.
- Spray with oil or lay parchment paper in your cookie pan.
- Press 1/2 the cookie dough on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread as much jelly as you like on top.
- Add the remainder of cookie dough on top by flattening pieces in between your palms and placing them next to each other until most of jelly is covered.
- Bake for 25 minutes. For a creamy peanut butter texture, under bake it.
- Remove from the oven and let the bars set before cutting.