No Bake Pistachio Pie
This quick and easy no bake Pistachio Pie takes just minutes to prepare! With a creamy pistachio pudding filling atop a lowcarb and sugar-free pistachio shortbread cookie crust, this recipe delivers a smooth and nutty flavor!
What you need:
- 1 Pistachio Shortbread Cookie mix
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 pack of sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- Prepare pistachio pudding according to directions on the box and chill until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Pistachio Shortbread Cookie mix with melted coconut oil.
- On the stovetop, in a medium pan, toast the dry cookie dough until golden in color, stirring every few seconds.
- Remove from stovetop and into a pie pan. Pat the mixture together to form a crust.
- Pour the pistachio pudding prepared earlier on top of the pie crust. Optional: top with crushed pistachios or coconut flakes.
- Cool for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!