Pistachio Rose Water Cake
This keto-friendly Pistachio Rose Water Cake recipe is simply gorgeous -- moist and flavorful, it is drenched in home made syrup and adorned with crushed pistachios & rose petals.
For the Cake:
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pack sugar free pistachio pudding, dry mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pistachio, crushed, for decor
- Rose Petals, edible, for decor
For the Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup allulose
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp rose water* optional
- Prepare the simple syrup by combining the allulose, water and lemon juice in a small pot over medium heat. Stir every few minutes until allulose is completely dissolved and syrup thickens as it bubbles, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Tear open one bag of the Classic Yellow Cake Mix.
- Mix in the pistachio pudding dry mix.
- Combine the egg, butter, milk & extract until well blended.
- Spray or butter your bundt pan & pour batter in.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean with some moist crumbs.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan then invert onto a wire rack or serving plate. Pour the cool syrup onto the Cake & decorate with pistachios & rose petals.