Pumpkin Spice Cake
If you love Pumpkin Spice year round, then this is the recipe for you! Grab the Classic Yellow Cake Mix, add in a few staple ingredients and you can enjoy your favorite seasonal treat whenever you want! Always freshly baked, homemade & keto-friendly.
What you need:
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or avocado oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Cake Mix, eggs, pumpkin puree, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Pour cake batter into your baking dish.
- Bake for 45 min or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.