If you are a girl scout cookie fan then you are well aware of the newest addition to the cookie family. This low-carb, sugar-free Raspberry Crisp recipe will delivery the ultimate replacement and satisfy the cookie monster inside of you! These cookies are packed full of berry flavor; use your favorite freeze dried berry or a combination of them all! Once baked, decide whether or not you want to coat them in chocolate. We chose a variety of coats!
What you need:
For the cookies:
- 1 [No] Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup freeze dried berries, powder
For the chocolate coating:
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Prepare the [No] Sugar Cookie Mix as directed on package.
- Add the freeze dried berries to the cookie dough.
- Wrap the cookie dough in plastic wrap or parchment paper and refrigerate it for at least an hour. Chilling is required.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and roll out in between parchment paper, until 1/4" thick.
- Cut into circles with cookie cutter, or small cup. (To cut the circle in the center we use a frosting tip). Place 1" apart on prepared baking sheet. *If dough gets warm during prep process, chill in the freezer for 5 or more minutes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden. When ready, remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool completely.
- While cookies cool, prepare the chocolate coating.
Prepare the chocolate coating:
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan. You can also use a microwave and mix it in 30 second intervals.
- Dip the bottoms of the cookies in the chocolate and place them on parchment paper or silicone mat lined baking sheet. If coating both sides, then once the bottom of the cookie is coated, flip cookie over using a fork. Lift cookie out of chocolate, place on baking sheet and allow it to set until the chocolate hardens fully.