White Chocolate Macadamia Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
These delicious White Chocolate Macadamia Pistachio Shortbread Cookies have a great play on textures! The saltiness of the pistachios and buttery crunch of the macadamia pair beautifully with the sweet and creamy white chocolate while maintaining their low carb and sugar free profile!
What you need:
- 1 Pistachio Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- Tear open the Pistachio Shortbread Cookie Mix.
- Prepare the cookie mix as directed on the package and add the melted butter, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chips.
- Freeze dough for one hour or until firm to prevent crumbling.
- With a sharp knife, slice dough into 1/4-inch thick cookies.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350*F and bake for 15 minutes or until edges appear golden brown.
- Make sure to allow the cookies to completely cool before you move them from the cookie tray.