Make donut holes or your traditional round shape, this yeast free recipe is super simple and perfectly sweet for the ultimate keto-friendly, lowcarb and grain free keto donut!
What you need:
- 1/2 of Dough Mix
- Prepare the Dough Mix as directed on the package for 12-15 pieces.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes (will appear raw).
- Remove dough from oven - let rest while you heat up avocado oil in a medium pot. About 2”
- Prepare a shallow bowl with sweetener & cinnamon or powdered sweetener (sweeten to your liking)
- Drop holes into the hot oil and turn as you see them brown. Do not overcrowd the pot.
- Remove doughnut holes from oil and place directly into bowl with sweetener to coat.
- Optional: drizzle caramel or chocolate on top!