Enjoy homemade donut holes or your traditional donut with this yeast free recipe. It is super simple to prepare and perfectly sweet for the ultimate keto-friendly, lowcarb and grain free donut!
What you need:
- 1/2 of Dough Mix
- Prepare the Dough Mix as directed on the package. Make them as small or large as you like. Makes about 8 medium sized donuts or 12-15 donut holes.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes (will appear raw).
- Remove dough from oven - let rest while you heat up avocado oil in a medium pot. About 2”
- Prepare a shallow bowl with a sweetener & cinnamon combo or plain powdered sweetener (sweeten to your liking).
- Drop dough into the hot oil and turn as you see them brown. Do not overcrowd the pot and keep a close eye on them.
- Remove donuts from the oil and place directly into bowl with topping to coat. Once coated, place on a cooling rack.
- Optional: drizzle caramel or chocolate on top!
- Best enjoyed warm!