Almond Cheesecake Bars
This lowcarb, keto friendly & sugar free Almond Cheesecake is a rich, decadent dessert with a cookie crust, creamy, almond flavored filling, and an almond, caramel topping.
What you need:
For the crust
- 1 No Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
For the filling
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Almond flavor
For the topping
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar replacement
- 3 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Prep cookie mix as directed on the package and spread into a medium baking pan. Bake the crust for 15 min.
- Prepare filling by mixing the ingredients noted above. Pour over the crust.
- For the topping: you can add this to the filling before or after baking. (We baked with it). Combine & brown 1 cup sliced almonds, 3 tbsp unsalted butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar replacement & 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup.
- Bake for 45-50 min. When done, let it sit inside an open door oven for another 15 min. Cool in the fridge a few hours before serving–the longer the better!