Cinnamon Walnut Cake
This lowcarb Cinnamon Walnut cake is super easy to prepare and packed with bold flavor. With a combination of walnuts and cinnamon, it is reminiscent of baklava filling, which you can now enjoy without all the sugar!
What you need:
For the topping:
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tbsp granular sweetener, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Tear open one bag of the Classic Yellow Cake mix into a medium bowl.
- Mix in cinnamon, avocado oil, eggs, milk, and rose water.
- Combine chopped walnuts with cinnamon & sweetener (to taste). Place on the bottom of your oiled cake pan* & pour cake batter on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool in the pan then invert onto a wire rack or serving plate.