Keto Banana Bread
This low carb Banana Bread recipe is made with the Classic Yellow Cake Mix which consists of a combination of Almond & Coconut flours. Moist and so simple to make, you can choose to use either real bananas or an extract. A great snack to pack for the park, school, or office.
What you need:
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil/Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon – or to your liking
- 3 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas or 1-2 tsp Banana Extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Combine all the ingredients together and fill into the cake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes and let cool completely before removing.
- If making muffins – bake for only 25-30 minutes.