Keto Stuffed Bagel Bites
Easy and homemade copycat Bantam bagels! These low-carb, keto-friendly and gluten-free cream cheese stuffed bagel bites are made with no yeast, no boiling and no grains! Don't have cream cheese available, no problem! Stuff these with your favorite combos–pepperoni and cheese or sliced steak and cheese–your options are endless!
What you need
- 1 batch of Dough Mix
- Prepare one batch as directed on the package for 6-8 stuffed bagel bites.
- Prep cream cheese by scooping cream cheese into 2 tbsp balls (you can make it smaller or larger based on desired size).
- Roll the dough into 6-8 balls then flatten and wrap around cream cheese into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough. If cream cheese is too soft for dough to roll around, try freezing it first.
- Spray top with Avocado oil and bake on 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: Top with your favorite seasoning and spice. We like to use Everything Bagel Seasoning.