Vanilla or Chocolate Mug Cake (for two)
Looking to make dessert for a party of one or two? This keto mug cake prepared in the microwave is the perfect quick and easy treat! You can make it plain or stir in a tablespoon of chocolate chips or a handful of blueberries. One Cake mix will create 6 mug cakes for you to enjoy!
What you need
to make 2 mug cakes
- 4 oz of the Classic Yellow Cake Mix or the Chocolate Cake Mix (1 cup dry mix)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk, optional
Bake This Way
- Add the cake mix, eggs, avocado oil, (milk) and vanilla extract into a small bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Split the cake batter into two mugs or ramekins. Make sure they are microwave safe.
- Cook the cake batter in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, until no longer wet on top.
- Allow for it to rest for a minute before consuming.
- chocolate chips
- unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- cinnamon and walnuts
- peanut butter (or powder)
- lemon juice & poppy seeds