No-Bake Protein Bars
Make your own homemade protein bars! These quick and easy no bake protein bars are keto-friendly, lowcarb, sugar and gluten free.
What you need:
- Protein Brownie Mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, optional
- 2 tbsp sugar free flavored syrup, optional
- Mix the Protein Brownie Mix, peanut butter, avocado oil, and water in a medium size bowl until well incorporated.
- Transfer the brownie batter into an 8x8 or 7x13 baking dish. Line with parchment paper for easy clean up or use a silicone baking dish. Spread it evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Optional: melt sugar free dark chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second increments until smooth. Stir in between to avoid burning. Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the brownie batter and smooth out with a rubber spatula. Can add an extra layer of peanut butter in between if you like. Sprinkle with sea salt or crushed nuts.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to firm the protein bars before cutting.