Pistachio Cake Mix Cookies
Cake Mix cookies are super simple to make and always deliver a soft and chewy texture! We were delighted as we took our first bite of these Pistachio cake mix cookies because they reminded us of french macarons. The addition of sugar free pistachio pudding is key to this recipes success.
What you need:
- Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pack of sugar free pistachio flavored jello pudding (dry)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine Cake Mix, pistachio pudding mix, melted butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a medium bowl.
- Using a medium scoop, drop the batter onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until edges are lightly golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the tray before glazing.
- Spoon the glaze over the cookie.