Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti
A biscotti, characterized by its oblong shape and double-baked nature, typically boasts a dry, crunchy texture and is available in various flavors. While authentic Italian biscotti tends to be high in carbs and sugar, our keto-friendly recipe ensures you can still enjoy the delightful taste of biscotti without the added sugars or carbs!
What You Need
- 1 Pistachio Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
Bake This Way
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper/silicone mat.
- Mix in the dry ingredients to the cookie mix and then add in the wet ingredients.
- Form into a log, about 10x2-inch, on the prepared cookie sheet. If the Dough is sticky wet hands with cool water to handle dough.
- Bake the biscotti until the log is light brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely, at least 30 minutes. The log will firm up.
- Cut into biscotti with a long straight knife and lay them down flat next to each other on the baking sheet.
- Reheat the oven to 350°F and return to bake for another 18-20 minutes to crisp up. Oven temps may vary so keep your eyes out at this step.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!