Pumpkin [No] Sugar Cookies
Keeping it lowcarb, sugar free, gluten free and keto-friendly for your favorite fall treats! This recipe creates soft, chewy, and lightly spiced Pumpkin Sugar Cookies that are perfect for Fall! It is a very simple recipe; just add pumpkin puree, avocado oil, pumpkin pie spice and an egg to the [No] Sugar Cookie Mix!
What you need:
- 1 [No] Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pure
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
Bake This Way:
- Combine the [No] Sugar Cookie Mix, pumpkin puree, avocado oil, pumpkin pie spice & egg in a medium bowl until well incorporated.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350° and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes if using a small cookie scoop and longer (+5 minutes for larger cookies.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the cookies sheet. They will set as they cool.