Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle
Make these fluffy Pumpkin pancakes or Pumpkin waffles a part of your fall tradition! Packed with pumpkin, but free of nuts, sugar, gluten, grain & soy, they feel and taste especially delicious without your blood sugar spiking out of control!
What you need:
- For 12 Pancakes or Waffles use 1/2 batch of the Batter Mix: Pancake and Waffle.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (can substitute for your favorite flavors)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a bowl; eggs, water, extract, pumpkin.
- Add dry mix and combine until smooth.
- Follow directions on the back of the package.