Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
These pumpkin and cinnamon spiced rolls are deliciously lowcarb, sugarfree, & gluten free!
What you need
- 1 batch Dough Mix , 1/2 bag
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup sweetener, white or brown
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbsp butter, softened and unsalted
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp liquid, add more as needed to desired consistency
Bake This Way
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine the pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice with the mix and prepare as directed on package.
- Roll out dough on flat, nonstick surface (we like to use a silicon mat), with the palm of your hands into a rectangular shape about 1/4” thick. If using rolling pin, we recommend you place parchment paper on top of dough prior to rolling.
- Evenly spread the butter first and then sweetener and cinnamon, to taste, all over the dough, careful to not tear it.
- Roll up dough tightly and cut into 8-12 equal sized rolls – use a very sharp knife or string to cut the roll. Begin in the center by cutting the roll in half, then cut each 1/4-1/2 into half and continue until you have 8-12 pieces.
- Use parchment paper, or a greased tray. Arrange rolls into a baking dish/muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown on top and the outside of the rolls feel crisp, not doughy.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
If you would like to add frosting, once the cinnamon rolls are removed from the oven, spread the cream cheese frosting on them while they are still warm.
1/3 cup powdered sweetener, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and 3-5 tsp water (add to desired consistency, start with 3 tbsp).