No Bake Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
We created a delicious sugar free fat bomb; an energy bite that is enjoyed by keto-dieters. Made with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Protein powder, these are the perfect bites to fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth! The best part is that they are no-bake and store well in the freezer.
What you need:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 2 scoops protein powder*
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, protein powder, peanut butter, syrup, water and vanilla extract in a medium size bowl until well incorporated.
- Scoop the cookie dough using a small cookie scooper and roll into balls. Balls may be sticky, lightly wet your hands prior to rolling.
- Freeze the cookie dough on a cookie tray for a few minutes to firm and then transfer and store in a freezer safe container.
Makes 24: each 8g fat/8g protein
* For the protein powder we like to use Gold Standard - here we used the Double Rich Chocolate flavor.