Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
Prepare a quick and easy keto-friendly chocolate-banana mug cake for one! One cake mix will create 6 mug cakes for you to enjoy!
What you need
to make 2 mug cakes
- 4 oz of the Chocolate Cake Mix (1 cup dry mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
Bake This Way
- Add the cake mix, egg, banana, milk, and vanilla extract into a small bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Split the cake batter into two mugs or ramekins. Make sure they are microwave safe.
- Cook the cake batter in the microwave for 45-60 seconds, until no longer wet on top.
- Allow for it to rest for a minute before consuming.